Friday, September 26, 2008

Midnight at Mary's Peak


Scotty has been working OVERTIME in preparation for our trip, which means I am left with lots of alone time. If you know me at all, you know I suck at being alone. Lucky for me, I married into an AWESOME family...enter cousin, Caleb. Caleb doesn't like being alone either, so between the two of us, we try to stay out of as much trouble as possible.
Case in point, a couple nights ago:
Caleb said "Crystal?"
and I said "Caleb?"
..."Let's go do something"
Okay what do you want to do?
Let's go to Mary's Peak
Right now? It's midnight.
I know, I've never been, and I want to see the stars.
So we went, we looked at the stars, we sang Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer and we were cold, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One time Lewis and I went up to Mary's Peak in the middle of the night and we locked our keys in our car....ooops....luckily there were some nice people up there making out...so we interrupted and they drove us home!

peteandjenn said...

So crazy!