Friday, September 05, 2008

Downtown Corvallis Wine Walk

Rhapsody in the Vineyard
Saturday, Sept 6th 4-7
Cost: $5 (includes suvenier glass and ID bracelet)
Free drinks for DD

I have always wanted to go to this. Andando is hosting a taste, so I think we should get a group together after the Beaver football game and do the Wine Walk.
Here is the link for more info: http://www.downtowncorvallis.org/promotions/

Also, we can buy our glass and ID bracelet at any of the following locations. Any suggestions on where we should start/meet up? My vote is Sibling Revelry.
  • Brown House *
    Spindrift Cellars
    462 SW Madison Avenue

  • Camellia *
    Illahe Vineyards & Winery
    221 NW 2nd Street

  • Footwise *
    Noble Estate Vineyard
    301 SW Madison Avenue

  • The Inkwell Home Store*
    Cardwell Hill Winery
    234 SW 3rd Street

  • Shoetini’s *
    Emerson Vineyards
    501 SW 2nd Street

  • Sibling Revelry *
    Hip Chicks do Wine
    145 NW 2nd Street




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll go........NOT

Samantha said...

Its to late now but I totally would have gone if I read this earlier! that would have been fun! ( I don't drink wine but who cares)