Friday, July 04, 2008

I want my very own lake

Family way-cation at Lake Tapps. Jenna and Jenn already posted so many good pictures, I will try to fill in some of the gaps.
First: super hero gadets...Scotty on his super hero jet surfboard.
Pete and Phil on their super hero jet skis.
Uncle Wubbi and his super hero...?
Emma and her super hero taxi.
Sisters and our super hero taco.
Jenna signaling that our boat is broken.
Sad, because our boat is broken.
Phil towing said broken boat to safety.
Happy, because Phil rescued us.
Jenna rocking the jet ski.
Capt. Scotty
Family camp fire.
Mt. Rainier.

3 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

great pictures sister. i wish i was there right now!

Unknown said...

1. why is jenna wearing her sunnies on the taco...
2. who broke the boat
3. Emma in her Taxi is SO CUTE
4. I want my own lake too!

peteandjenn said...

Crystal you always have the BEST pictures! Nice work. Did we ever find out why Jenna was wearing a life jacket around the campfire?