Thursday, July 03, 2008

I hate moving!

As of the beginning of this week we are officially homeless! No, no, it's not as bad as it sounds. As you know, the duplex that has been our home for over 4 years has sold and we were asked to kindly, vacate the premise.



We are now living in the spare room of some friends of Crystal's (from the Platinum days, oh yeah, baby). The whole family has been relocated (Scotty, Crystal, Joei and Puppy) approx. 1.97 miles away. Our hope is use the money that would be going to rent each month and apply it instead to preparing for moving to Senegal in October.

We are greatful not only for Jay and Erica, who are graciously allowing us to live in their home, but also for our parents who worked overtime helping us move as well as our friends, who helped us find homes for our extra things and Casey for rocking the lawn mower. Tom, your target was still in Ryan and Jaimie's lawn last I checked.

Lots of changes for Dox, babies, moves, pregnancies, international pregnancies (?), hurray for change!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited you guys are going to Senegal!!!! So cool.

About the hat...I don't know if it would fit...I can make a bigger one though with the same colors!

Samantha said...

I would love you so much if you gave me some Nora Jones songs! =)