Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Ball

When all the Kelley's get together for din-din, we call it family ball. With Mom and Dad in Latvia so much and Emma and Phil having an early bedtime, it's a special occasion when we can all get together. After an amazing team-effort meal we had a bon fire.

Jericho helping with the bon fire set up.
All the kids playing with the grandkids.

I think Jenn is communicating with Emma.


After Emma and Phil went to bed, the rest of us played in the hot tub with the waterproof features of our digital camera. (Funny joke to "drop" said waterproof camera in hot tub, while one person in the hot tub does not know it is safe to do so.)
Jericho wants to play in the hot tub too.
This is what happens when I try to kiss Scotty.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun pics Crys....see you soon!

The Guy and The Girl said...

I didn't know about the funny picture of Jericho in the chair, I LOVE it! and to clear things up... Ruby said it looks like Caleb and I are kissing, NOT! We are blowing bubbles duh! She's not very smart sometimes.

Samantha said...

those pictures are so cute, I love them!

The Hurts said...

Is Chica in the bonfire?