Friday, May 08, 2009

Steep and Cheap is KILLING me!

Despite being half-way around the world and really not in NEED of any more outdoor gear, I still MUST check the Steep and Cheap listings regularly....

WHY????? Why does S&C have all this super cool gear when I am not in a position to get it?!?!? Why?!?!?

Please, if you need gear check S&C, all items are AT LEAST 50% off retail.  They have so much cool GOOD gear (the kind that will make you happy you paid the extra $20 for a REAL tent when you are in an Oregon downpour in the middle of summer).  

They have it all: 
Arcteryx
Smith
Big Agnes
Camelback
Osprey
Backcountry
Marmot

Man......

1 comment:

Samantha said...

hmm should I buy something? Would it make you happy? We need a good tent I think, for when we go camping. Or we decide we want to start camping. Or whatever. I want one of those hiking backpacks that holds children- do they sell those?