Wednesday, August 06, 2008

well, if everyone else is doing it

We also went to the Benton County Fair, just like everyone else, but...we had a motley crew. Check us out.
First thing we did was hit up the rides.
Then the expo where the boys got a photo op with Obama.
Then we hit up the deep fried food place, smart. Here is a deep fried twinky.
Next, a deep fried Pepsi. Which Wubby spilled all over.
And naturally an elephant ear.
We split all this food amoungst 8 or more people (we started giving it away to strangers) and we felt SICK.
After terrorizing the fair......we walked back home and then settled in for some Rockband.All in all, it was a sucessful fair going experience.

7 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

You forgot to mention that you and I got in a fight, he he he. How cute of Bryan and Wubby to wear matching outfits. That food looks so sick yet soooooo good.

bye

Unknown said...

Yay for Rock Band....Ryan is the best...

You forgot about Soup and hot tub night...but I guess we didn't get pictures!

peteandjenn said...

I kinda wish I had funnel cake right now.

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

I swear every fair is the same!! I feel sick just looking at all that deep fried food!

Samantha said...

that food is disgusting. You shouldn't eat that stuff.

Wubby said...

that food was so good. I wish I could have more of it right now

The Hurts said...

notfair