Thursday, August 14, 2008

More pictures from Arie's party



I'll try not to post repeats of pictures from the party, check out Pete and Jenn's blog and Casey and Lauren's blog.


Here we are dressed for the cowboy occasion.


Arie's first birthday candle experience. He needed some help from Kurtis to blow it out.


Frankly, I don't think he cared about the festivities, he was just focussed on the food.

And then of course there where the traditional party games "Throw the bean bag as hard as you can at Mitch's house". Fun times for all.

2 comments:

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Hey guys! I know I was probably supposed to RSVP earlier, but I will be there this weekend! Jim's gone at training (again) so I will be flying solo:( See you soon!

The Drakes said...

Nice pics! Ari and I dug looking at them this am whilst he fully woke up!
KD$