Friday, August 01, 2008

Kids? Someday?

REVISION: It appears by your comments that you all have misunderstood me. What I meant to say is more in line with Jenna's comment. Seriously people, did you think I was going to be that easy to break?

I thought you guys would appreciate this pictures of Scotty and Emma bonding. As you know kids are not something we plan for our near future, but hanging out with the cool babies at Dox have changed my perspective from "no thank you" to "maybe". That's progress, right?

4 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

thats funny! I went from "please please anytime"
to
"no thanks, but being an auntie is so much fun"

The Drakes said...

yay! we'd gladly welcome you guys into baby world. how about hanging out next wednesday - that is if you don't mind hanging out with my mom and sister too. -- j

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

Alright, go make some babies!!

peteandjenn said...

Emma told me that she was an Uncle Scotty Auntie Crystal cousin... I don't know, it's just what she said.