Thursday, August 04, 2005

last day in Riga

Today is my last day in Riga. I leave early tomorrow for Manchester. These last several days have been wonderful to spend with my brother and other friends.
Crystal getting some lovin' from Spike.

Probably one of my favorite funny experiences was with my brother in the cinema. We were watching the previews and a movie came on that looked like a French version of the movie "Jack Ass", Brian and I were laughing SO hard, at the end of the preview we noticed that in the entire theater NO ONE else was laughing. Dead silent. This in itself is funny, but when you are already giggly it's trouble. We tried as hard as we could to stop laughing but we couldn't, we were crying we were laughing SO hard.
Beware of Dog!
So the next few days after this experience we tried to blend more and be a little more culturally sentative. Here are just a few pictures from around Riga, hope you enjoy.

No comments: