Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girls weekend

I (Crystal) had a wonderful girls weekend with my good friend Esther in Dakar. We ate Western food, went on a run, went shopping (not your mall shopping so dont' get too excited). The one thing we did that I took pictures of was a walk on the beach. I felt so homesick because it felt so much like the Oregon coast.
Oregon or Senegal? Hard to tell, eh?
Despite being a "girls weekend" we also spent some time with the boys too (Esther's husband)
(And son).
Where we were walking was sand stone that had broken off the cliff above. I'll be honest, a little scarey, please don't fall on my head.
The sand stone had some really cool patterns in it.
It was really cool to see how the waves had erroded the stone.
I managed to capture a little wave, which inevitably got me soaked, but it was worth it.

No comments: