Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday in Africa

Happy birthday to me (and Kurtis--by birthday day buddy). Kurtis just photoshop yourself in, eh?Had someone told me at my last birthday (which was spent at Platinum) that I would be celebrating 28 years of life on this earth in Africa, I never would have believed them.My HOT DATE!!! Love you baby!Check the cool art in the back ground.
The whole place was in neutral brown tones and super cozy/modern, can you do that at the same time?
We tried out some ice cream, mine was pistachio and sesame, yum, yum!
What else goes with ice cream than an ice cold beer?
"Proast", it's essentially the same thing as "toast". Thanks Herma.Thanks for a super birthday, see you next year!
The restaurant was super cute and modern, for a minute I totally forgot I was in Africa...then I walked outside.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy B-Day (yesterday). Glad to see you had fun. When is Fiona gonna be there?

Samantha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Mitch said...

Happy B'day Crystal!! Mmmmm, beer and ice cream!

JW's said...

Happy African Birthday!

Jeff and Jennie :-) said...

Glad to hear you had a good birthday! Best wishes for the coming year! :-)

The Drakes said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (a little late) I hope it was an awesome day. I really appreciated your message. Thanks for thinking of me so many miles away! I hope you didnt get hit by a car the day after your birthday like I did! :) have a great week. Love, Kurtis

Unknown said...

Where have you been??

JBC Youth said...

Happy (really, really late) Birthday wishes!

peteandjenn said...

Thanks for the necklace and earrings! I LOVE them!
PS. Please update with pictures. Thank-you.

sarahandrayschafer said...

SO FUN! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Crystal! You guys are living it up there... I'm jealous of the amazing people it looks like you're meeting and getting to interact with. That is so special! Keep doing His work. Good good stuff!