Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Arie of our own.


So this post is mainly for 2 people (or couples). If you have been following our friends Ray and Sarah you will have noticed they just posted pictures of their pet turtles in Japan. We also have two pet turtles, so I thought I would post a picture of the turtles, well actually only one, I didn't have time to wait for the other one to get into the picture.

The name of the turtles you might be asking? Well, they have the same name, appropriate, because let's be honest, it's hard to tell turtles apart..their names are Arie, just like Baby Arie, only Baby Arie will not let you jump on his back and carry you around the grounds, unless you guys have taught him a new trick since we left, Kurtis and Jessica.

Oh, Arie is about 2 1/2 -3 feet across, give or take.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought his name was Henry?

Dawn said...

I want one!
miss you.

peteandjenn said...

I showed Emma and she thought it was a dog. She made her dog bark noise.

Dawn said...

so i saw one of those here, today! It was crazy.

The Hurts said...

i love that turtle!