Friday, October 16, 2009

my new favorite site

for those of you interested in being socially, environmentally, etc responsible, I have a site for you to check out:

Better World Shopper:
http://betterworldshopper.com/rankings.html

This give you a quick list of best companies for consumable products. If you want your daily dollar to make a difference check these guys out.

The homepage tells you how they priorities their causes to get the companies they did.

I challenge us all to try and stay in the A/B grade range!

For all you iPhone peeps out there, you can get:
  • the electronic book version on your phone for quick and easy all the time access for $8. Get it through Kindle via Amazon.
  • or the app for $2, search for "Better World Shopper". I have it, I dare you to.

    Here's a sample of stuff we probably all use:
    rankings
    Yay for local credit unions.

    rankings
    We should probably just give up fast food all together for SO MANY obvious reasons.

    rankings

    Dang, looks like I have to revamp my future clothing purchases. Bummer.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

oh my gosh sooo cool! thanks for sharing this!

Unknown said...

whoops...