Sunday, March 22, 2009

Seriously?

We were all enjoying a relaxing Friday, trying to get some last minute products finished before the weekend when all of a sudden we heard a big crash come from the front of the property.

So, naturally, we all went to see what happened and this is what we found.

Nice, eh?  Apparently, a sand truck (dump truck full of sand that is illegally taken from the beach) was turning the corner and as is customary for vehicles that are super heavy and can easily kill someone, the breaks were...not broken--full on missing.

Needless to say, they didn't make the corner and they took out our wall instead.

Welcome to Senegal!!!

P.S. Don't worry about robbers, we tied up this beauty by the wall to protect us, don't let her fool you, she CAN be furocious!!!

6 comments:

Fiona said...

yikes, the pix didn't come up, but I can imagine. So,is it Snoopy who is on guard duty?

peteandjenn said...

Jenn: Oh no!
Emma Oh no, Oh no, Oh no...

Ryan said...

At least it wasn't your house, eh?

The Drakes said...

oy. that stinks. but, that is the funniest short video i've ever seen. we're watching it over and over. -- j

kari said...

hello kelleys. you offered to have a friend bring my laptop from the US and I thought I'd better google you since I didn't know you and I'm so glad I did! what a great blog.

Unknown said...

New blog post?