Friday, November 07, 2008

Things that are normal

Scotty, Sandro (Swiss guy here for 4 months) and Djibi playing in the pool.

So I just realized the other day that it's NOVEMBER. My whole gauge of time has been completely thrown off. Usually November means, jackets, rain and OSU football. You understand how I could be confused when my daily routine includes taking a dip in the pool and the idea of a t-shirt sounds WAY too hot.

So, what is normal for us?Playing with Tony the pelican.
Exploring beached fishing boats at the Malika beach.
Watching Djibi catch tiny fish BY HAND to feed to Tony.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an awesome life. I really wish I could come visit.

Chuinard said...

That is a nice pelican. We miss you and are trying to come visit in the spring. Oh, and check out our blog at bikeymiggles.blogspot.com. We're noobs, but learning fast.