Thursday, June 26, 2008

graduation

What started out as a shot int he dark two years ago has turned into a reality. With the defense passed and all the final drafts turned in, I walked with my fellow classmates, assistant teachers and friends in a department graduation ceremony for my masters degree. Thanks to everyone who put up with me 1) ignoring the world, 2) talking in boring academ-ize talk and 3) complaining about school all the time. You guys are my rock and I am truly blessed to have you as a support in life...Lewis, your day is coming.
The crew: Me, Teels, Amanda and Matt
Family
Siblings



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the work paid off....way to be a Master!

Samantha said...

You look so pretty!! Good job Crystal, you rock!

The Drakes said...

i know it's kinda weird, but i seriously welled up a bit seeing those pictures cause i'm so proud of you. i love knowing you. -- j