Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i aint no holla back girl


So you know when you look back on pictures of yourself and you think, "man I would be happy if only I could fit into those clothes again" ? well...for me this is high school and though I know my credibility as a tough girl will forever be ruined, I just couldn't help myself.

Now I can't do backflips or splits or anything like that, but just you wait until next Halloween when Scotty is dressed up as the quarterback or something and you'll be wishing you hadn't made fun of me, now wont you?...who am I kidding, you guys are gonna kill me anyway.

Hope this puts a smile on your face!!!
heart- Captain Crystal

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.
PS...I can totally see you being a cheerleader!!

Samantha said...

CUUUUUUUUTE!!! I wish I still had my uniform. :( Good job crystal, I'm so proud of you!

The Drakes said...

congrats on your hard work and success!!!!! you're hot! and i do think you'd holla back - cause you're still tough. -- j

The Highland Tribe said...

wow is all i can say. and its a good wow.
you inspire me.