Sunday, September 30, 2007

i heart emma grace

So we don't actually have any cute pictures of us holding Emma because well, we haven't yet. Don't freak out, we really do love her...so much in fact that we refrained from holding her because we don't want to get her sick...yeah thanks to Baby Chris (aka our flatmate) we are all sick now. Really bad timing because we are really excited to hold Emma. We did get to meet her already and she is AWESOME. She has super long hair that I am going to try to talk Jenn into letting me dread...just kidding.

So for all of you out there that think we haven't posted about Emma yet because we don't like babies, that is a lie, we LOVE Emma and can't wait to hang out with her for reals.

P.S. for Grandma Kelley, don't read too much in to the above statement, there are no planned babies in the immediate future for this Mr. and Mrs. Kelley.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard you were pregnant Chrystal....NICE!

Unknown said...

I didn't doubt you!

B.S. and Mrs. S said...

well...whenever you DO have a baby - I just wanted youguys to know that you'll be the 'cool' parents.

i just know...

The Winkleplecks said...

Since I'm not Grandma Kelley, I will read too much into the above statement. I can already imagine your kid now...

Unknown said...

if you heart Emma so much...why don't you have any picture on your blog yet??